SCRIPTURE READING: PSALM 91
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
1. This is the year that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I take authority over the year, in the name of Jesus. I decree that all the elements of this year shall cooperate with me. I decree that elemental forces will refuse to cooperate with my enemies. I speak unto the sun, the moon and the stars, shall not smite me. I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life year. I dismantle any power uttering incantations to capture this year. I render such incantations and satanic prayers null and void. I retrieve this year out of their hands, in the name of Jesus.
2. The Lord shall anoint me with oil of gladness, above my fellows. The fire of the enemy shall not burn me. My hear shall hear good news and I shall not hear the voice of the enemy. My future is secured in Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus. God has created me to do some definite services. He has committed into my hands some assignments which He has not committed to anybody. He has not created me for nothing, I shall do good. I shall do His work. I shall be an agent of peace. I will trust Him in whatever I do and wherever I am. I can never be thrown away or be downgraded. There will be no poverty of body, soul, and spirit in my life this year. The anointing of God upon my life gives me favour in the eyes of God and man all the days of my life. I shall not labour in vain. I shall walk this year in victory and liberty of the Spirit.
3. This year, the Lord will make me a cheap winner and a candidate of uncommon testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
4. This year, my life will advertise the glory of God, in Jesus name.
5. This year, I receive daily bread, good seed to sow every time, and money to spend always, in Jesus name.
6. I cancel all appointments with sorrow, tragedy and evil cry this year, in the name of Jesus.
7. This year, I will encounter and experience a full scale laughter on all fronts, in the name of Jesus.
8. As from now on, blood thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus.
9. Whether I am on the sea, in the air or on the road, the evil forces of the world will bow to my authority, in the name of Jesus.
10. Anything I have waited till now, shall be miraculously delivered to me this year, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, make me and my family completely immune to any form of sickness or disease this year, in the name of Jesus.
12. This year, I put myself and my family into the protective envelope of divine fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. This year, I will do the will of God and I will serve God, in the name of Jesus.
14. This year, I will have unconquerable victory, in the name of Jesus.
15. This year, like clay in the hands of a potter; the Lord will make what He wants out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. This year, the Lord will do with me whatever He wants, in the name of Jesus.
17. This year, the Lord will make me the head and not the tail, in Jesus name.
18. This year, every snare of the fowler assigned against me shall perish, in Jesus name.
19. This year, I render the habitation of darkness assigned against me, desolate, in Jesus name.
20. This year, divine deposits shall settle in my life.