Confession: Matthew 11:12
Aggressive Praise Worship
Scripture Reading: Mark 10: 46-52
1. This year, the Lord will make me the head and not the tail, in the name of Jesus.
2. This year, every snare of the fowler assigned against me shall perish, in the name of Jesus.
3. This year, I render the habitation of darkness assigned against me desolate, in the name of Jesus.
4. This year, divine deposits shall settle in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. This year, I enter into the covenant of favour, in the name of Jesus.
6. This year, the anointing of success and fruitfulness shall rest upon me, in the name of Jesus.
7. This year, I will not be a victim of sweating without result, in Jesus’ name.
8. This year, all obstacles on my way of progress shall be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
9. This year, my God shall arise and my stubborn pursuers shall scatter, in Jesus’ name.
10. This year, those that mock me in the past shall celebrate with me, in Jesus’ name.
If you appreciate this prayer points let me know.
11. Every occultic cauldron, set up against my destiny, hear the word of the Lord, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every wicked hand, sowing evil seeds into my life, I command the seeds to dry up and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every headquarters of darkness, deliberating against my destiny, I scatter your conspiracy, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every ancient strongman, labouring to waste my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every assembly of wickedness, delegated to harass my life, I bind you and I cast you out, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Now declare ‘It is settled 3ce in Jesus name. Amen 7ce.
Your TESTIMONY IS GUARANTIED this year IN JESUS CHRIST NAME.