‘…for the LORD your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.’
Welcome to another moment of prayer in Jesus’ name. It is a time that is full of the Lord’s promises and victory.
- Lord, go before me and give me victory (over sin, over every form of power of darkness, over shame, over debt, over lack, over affliction, over death over barrenness) in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, give me victory wherever I may go in the name of Jesus Christ. 2 Sam 8:6,14
- Father, don’t let victory turn into mourning for me in the name of Jesus Christ. 2 Sam 19:2
- Lord, make this year a year of great victory for me in the name of Jesus Christ. 2 Sam 23:10
- O Lord, help me to stand strong in the midst of plot and work a great victory for me in the name of Jesus Christ. 2 Sam 23:12
- Father, give me arrow of victory and give me victory through the year in the name of Jesus Christ. 2 Kings 13:17
- O Lord, rescue me from the cruel sword of the enemies in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 144:10
- Lord, let my victory comes from you in the name of Jesus Christ Proverbs 21:31
- Father, surround me with good counselors for victory in Jesus name Proverbs 24:6
- O Lord, continue to draw my heart unto victory in the name of Jesus Christ. 1 John 5:4
- Lord, swallow death up in victory and wipe tears for me in Jesus name. Isa. 25:8
- O Lord, I thank you for given me victory through Jesus Christ.
- Father, give me courage to be victorious in the name of Jesus Christ.