Nothing frustrates a woman more than having a man who will not talk to her, share his heart, tell her how he feels, not respond when she asks questions, act cold when angry, get withdrawn, use silence as a weapon or get angry over little things.
Are these men emotional at all? Why can’t he just say, “I love you” to his woman? Why can’t he tell her what is bothering him when she asks? Why does he keep quiet sometimes when they are together? Is he fed up with her? Is he bored with the relationship? Is he tired of the marriage? Is he having an affair? What then is the problem? ” Why won’t your man, your husband, talk to you?
You have to understand that men are wired differently from women. That is why you were attracted to him in the first place; his ruggedness, his manliness, his gentleness and quietness made you go into cloud 9 for him, hoping you would turn him into a charming, bubbly, conversational lover after marriage, but he won’t turn into a woman after marriage, he will keep being a man!
1. Understand that men are not talkers by nature.
they are fixers. Instead of talking about a problem, they like to fix it. While you are busy worrying, he is busy thinking. Thinking is a man’s world.
2. Recognize that men enjoy having alone time to unwind and think through a problem.
Every man needs that quiet time away from everyone’s pressures and demands where they can think through their problems.
3. Recognize that a man prefers to act rather than talk.
He prefers to show you love by buying you things, helping out, taking you out, or making love rather than saying “I love you”. Our culture has trained men to be masculine about their feelings. Most men find it difficult to express those 3 words, though they have to learn them. Women love to hear those three magic words over and over again!
Understand that men don’t know how to express their feelings of frustration, pain, and sadness. They sometimes get them through anger or escape.
4. Understand that men don’t know how to handle rejection.
Men are scared of being ridiculed, shamed, disgraced, and embarrassed when they are vulnerable to you. He is afraid to show you his soft side and weaknesses, so you don’t use them against him.
5. Understand that men are worried when bills are not paid.
there is a family crisis, responsibilities are piling high and he is incapacitated. This can deflate his erection and cause him to withdraw from physical intimacy, especially sex.
The list goes on and on. Don’t take it personally when your man acts like a man; rather, show empathy and understanding.
1. Let him have some quiet time whenever he needs it.
2. Allow him to unwind by watching football or going for a run. It helps him relieve stress.
3. Don’t use his weaknesses, secrets, and failures against him. He will shut down completely and never open his heart to you again.
4. Acknowledge, admire, honour, and respect him.
5. Practice problem-solving skills. Men love women who are result-oriented rather than problem-oriented. This helps them want to talk to you.
6. Men have emotions, too, though they may not express them as openly as you do.
Learn to Show him non-verbal affection. Hug him, rub his back, peck him, be his friend, his best friend.
Show him understanding. Allow him to be the man.
When a man feels loved and accepted, he will open his heart to you, show you deeper love and affection, bond with you, become romantic, get intimate, and make you the greatest treasure of his life.